Cranesbill Barn has been a part of the family since 1980. It is situated in the middle of the village of Newbiggin-on-Lune, just steps away from the village hall and the former church of St. Aidans. The house was originally built as a barn in the 19th century and retains many of the barn’s rustic features.
Cranesbill Barn offers comfortable, charming and tasteful holiday accommodation. It sleeps five people plus an infant in a travel cot. It is open throughout the year. The accommodation is in reverse plan. There are two generous double bedrooms and a single bedroom on the ground floor. The upper floor contains the kitchen, dining area, and sitting room, all with lovely views.
At a glance
- Just steps from the village green, village hall, and local transport.
- Fully equipped custom kitchen with dining area
- All beds come with top quality linens
- Solid fuel stove
- Central heating
- Free Wifi and TV
- Walkers and Cyclists welcome
- Families Welcome
- Pet welcome by arrangement (extra fee applies)
- Walk-in shower
- Suitable for people with limited mobility and vision (please see our Access Statement for more details)
ABOUT THIS SITE
Use the navigation bar, at the top of the page above the Cranesbill banner photo, to help you around our website. You can use this site to explore our beautiful holiday let and its extraordinary countryside setting. All photos have been taken by us of the house and the surrounding area.